READ ME FIRST!
IDOL-IV API's 8.41
1. The online documentation has been corrected. The example for 8CLOSE
referenced DATA$ but was not shown in the call list document.
1. An Error 47 has been corrected when attempting to expand an
auto-expanding type file.
2. A problem has been fixed where a window (EXPMSG) was being left on the screen when
pressing F4 on the Emergency Abort message.
3. An Error 13 has been corrected when attempting to expand an INDEXed type file.
1. An Error 46 has been fixed when using down-arrow on a date type 2 with a
post-process program specified.
1. The view displayed when F1 is pressed while at the Select Printer message now displays
more than 1 line. Also, this view has been modified to show only the IDOL-IV printers that
are defined in the current IPLINPUT file.