1. Changes were made in Report-IV to support the changes to date types 2
and 7, and the new date type 8.
1. A problem has been corrected where some text fields were not being
printed in the report.
2. An Error 100 has been fixed when specifying an INPUT MESSAGE statement followed by a
RUN PUBLIC statement in the INITIALIZATION-SECTION and the public program opens another
3. An Error 46 has been corrected when using /LINES(data-name)=TextField where the /LINES
option contained a numeric data name specifying the number of lines.
4. A help screen is now displayed when phasing a report and an error occurs during the
FIXUP phase of the compilation. This used to display the message "Can't Save
5. An unexpected syntax error has been fixed when parentheses () are specified in a