- Added command line option -m to set the mode value 1 through 9.
- T-RemoteControl will now properly release shared memory and terminate when the target process is killed or crashes.
- T-RemoteControl now recognizes ESC and CTRL/B when the target process keyboard is unusable (i.e. tbredserv, the excutable for TS WebServer™).
- The message "Too many users running BASIC." has been changed to "Too many users running TSREMOTE.".
- T-RemoteControl install no longer requires root permission.
- A -p command line argument that specifies a process that is not actually running no longer causes an infinite loop asking for user input.
- A -p command line argument with a process number less than 5 digits no longer prevents tsremote from starting.