The Thoroughbred Version 8.7.1 release is based on comments and suggestions we have received from the Thoroughbred community; both through the Thoroughbred mail-list forum and our support and development departments. Version 8.7.1 includes all Thoroughbred Environments including Basic, OPENworkshop® , T-WEB™ and all accompanying Thoroughbred Products. While primarily a maintenance release including over 100 updates, the release also includes a number of enhancements. A few 8.7.1 highlights are:
- PRM JOURNALING now includes entries for SAVE and PSAVE
- Journaling is now available for Windows
- TFF() XML functions now supports occurrences fields in formats
- T-RemoteControl™ can now handle Process Numbers up to 8 digits and will display background processes
- New Operating System support
- The NUM() function can now produce ERR=26 for embedded spaces
- The Script-IV™ compiler will now utilize the standard OPENworkshop® debugger
- Report-IV™ to PDF now supports a Pre Convert Method
- VIP® support for automatic conversion of prompt messages into buttons
- VIP will right align all numeric fields in a View column
- TS ReportServer™ support for a close "No to All" option
- TbredComm™ AutoLogons will send the domain user name to a telnet Basic™ session
- Basic™ activation via the Internet is available during installation
- The CTC operations have been enhanced to allow table by table control for commit counts
- The total number of allowable ghost tasks (up to 62) is controlled by the Basic user count
- The Basic user count on UNIX/Linux systems can be updated with ./install -a
To see the complete list of Updates and Enhancements for Version 8.7.1 please click here.
Call your Thoroughbred representative for more information on how to upgrade to 8.7.1.
e-News is published by Thoroughbred Software International, Inc.
285 Davidson Avenue, Suite 302, Somerset, NJ 08873-4153
Telephone: 800-524-0430 or 732-560-1377
From outside of the US:
+1 732 5601377 for Thoroughbred Software Sales
+44 788 775 0664 for the International Sales Office
Copyright ©2011 Thoroughbred Software International, Inc.
If you no longer want to receive the Thoroughbred e-News, please click here.