READ ME FIRST!
1. A problem has been fixed in INPUT SCREEN when using up-arrow and encountering a system
generated (3,0) field, the cursor would remain on the same field..
2. A compile error has been fixed when specifying a TEXT-FILE IS clause on an OPEN LINK
directive and the link is defined as a TISAM file.
3. A problem has been corrected where pressing <Return> on a Yes/No defined field in
INPUT SCREEN and there is not a default value specified, the message "Y/N are the
only valid inputs" is not specified.
4. An Error 98 has been fixed when a LA (Link Alias) is not defined as a valid link.
5. A problem has been corrected where the option RETRY=IGNORE was not working on a file
that contained a 1-byte key field.
6. A hang problem has been fixed in INPUT SCREEN where pressing up-arrow on the first
field in the screen and that field is defined as 3,0 (System Generated).
7. A problem has been corrected where CONNECTing to a non-existant REPORT in a script
would just run the program "ID" rather than displaying an error message and
allowing the script to continue.
8. A problem has been fixed where the directive PRINT SCREEN DATA was not refreshing
formula data properly.
9. An Error 46 has been corrected when using a PRINT VIEW directive on an MSORT file with
an active sort and one of the sort data names is part of the key.
10. An erroneous compile error "Invalid Screen" has been corrected when
compiling scripts and screen definitions are referenced where the corresponding format has
over 200 data elements.