IDOL-IV® API's 8.4.2
1. A problem has been fixed in the API 8INPUT where an incorrect variable name was
specified on the CALL for Pre/Post processing. It should have been passing the variable
FD$ instead of E1$.
4GLE 8INP 0030
2. A problem has been corrected in the API 8INPUT where the program for date processing
was being called incorrectly.
4GLE 8INP 0031
3. A problem has been fixed in the API 8INPUT where help prompts were not being displayed
properly when defined along with an SP (Screen) prompt. Example would be
4GLE OMSC 0137
4. A problem has been corrected with Date Types 2 and 7 where the date was being
stored in the extended (Y2K Ready) format even though it was not supposed to be.
4GLE SRPT 0310
1. A problem has been fixed where text fields could not be found if the key to the data
file was larger than the format key + 4 bytes.
4GLE TEXT 0043