8.4.2 Release Notes
1. A problem has been fixed in CONNECT SCREEN where the correct field
after an unconditional pre-process directive was not being returned properly.
4GLE CSCR 0136
2. A problem has been corrected in CONNECT SCREEN where the array elements that contain
the occurrence information (MSG1$ and MSG1$) are not populated and passed to a
pre-process method. The information is passed to a field's post-process method and should
be passed to the pre-process as well.
4GLE CSCR 0137
3. A problem has been fixed where a Post Process CONNECT METHOD would not execute
properly on a field that contained both a LOOKUP VIEW and a Post-Process CONNECT METHOD if
used in an INPUT SCREEN and the LOOKUP VIEW returned a 'PRINT' directive.
4GLE SCRN 0147
4. A problem has been corrected when using CONNECT SCREEN with the logical screen
option (SCREEN$="F") where pressing <PAGE DOWN> would terminate the
screen input rather than placing the cursor on the last field in the screen.
4GLE CSCR 0138
1. A problem has been corrected in CONNECT VIEW where changing the date in
a Date Type 5 field that is a "Joined" column would result in asterisks '*'
4GLE CVIE 0271
2. An Error 2 has been fixed in CONNECT VIEW when deleting some records then
inserting a record as the last key in the file.
4GLE CVIE 0265
1. A problem has been corrected when the hierarchical directory required
to run OPENworkshop was defined as a directory greater than D9 (DA-DZ). If this
directory is improperly defined, or not defined at all, an error message is now displayed.
2. When adding Operator Codes to the Operator Codes View (From OO Menu, Select Utilities
then Operator Code Information) the Language Code is now applying a default value of EN.
This caused problems previously where logging in as the new operator code would prompt the
user to select a language code.
3. A problem has been fixed where the Global Exit Program was taking priority over the
Operator Exit Program.
4. A problem has been corrected were group security was not active on a menu selection
when the specified group id's on the selection wrapped to the next line.
5. A problem has been fixed in CONNECT SCREEN/VIEW where help prompts were not being
displayed properly when defined along with an SP (Screen) prompt. Example would be
4GLE OMSC 0137